Want more from your Treasure Coast Running Club?
Membership in TC Running is free of charge and open to everyone. Just LIKE our Facebook Page and show up and run. Actually, you can just show up and run. Our Facebook Page and Events Calendar will help you know when and where.
As such, many TC Running members have asked for a more official membership package. To fulfill that request, we offer a TC Running Premium Club Package annual subscription. This is an optional subscription and does not impact your standing as a member of the club, but does add the following great annual benefits and services to your existing membership:
- Your choice of a race singlet or TCR club shirt
- A free monthly subscription to the South Florida Running Forum newspaper
- Eligibility for a $5 discount on all TCR races (TC Marathon, Run for the Pineapple, and Halloween Half)
- Access to other race discounts that TC Running negotiates
- Free listing and coverage on the TC Running RRCA club insurance policies
- An opportunity for awards and recognition at the annual TC Running Holiday Party
- Free and automatic registration into the TC Running Race Series
Thank you for considering taking the extra step in supporting the endurance running community on the Treasure Coast. 100% of the proceeds from a purchase of a TCR Premium Club Package subscription goes towards maintaining the club in support of programs that enable our community athletes on the Treasure Coast.
Whether you are a premium Club Package Member or not, we invite you to attend the monthly TC Running Board Meetings, which are public and open to all. They are held on the first Monday of each month. The time and location is normally published each month on the TC Running community FaceBook Page as well as our Events Calendar. You can also contact us at email@example.com if you have any other questions.
Help us fulfill the mission of building and maintaining a thriving running community on the Treasure Coast. Your support helps us host several competitive races, enable a robust training community year-round, host social events, and with any excess funds we are able to support local charities and even provide scholarships to college-bound runners. Your kind support for the Treasure Coast Running community is greatly appreciated.